Friday, September 2, 2011

acknowledging augustus.

...and by augustus, i'm referring to someone from ancient history.
...and to that beautiful month that just passed away.

.congratulations austin!
.BOGO at Baskin Robbins
.de ja vu.
.new shoes:)
.temple day:)
.I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND!
.just kidding...?
.really hard day ending with something great!
.letter
.provo temple cake!
十一.clean car:)
十二.flying solo + new friend!
十三.polygadate
十四.last sunday:(
十五.pack up and peace out.
十六.new apartment.
十七.bored.bored.bored.
十八.new fish decor
十九.such a fun day!
二十.Help!
二十.a perfect sunday:)
二十.hahahahah all i can do is laugh.
二十.I DID IT!
二十.pool day:)
二十.WELCOME, SARAH!
二十.the help.
二十.mostly fantastic evening:)
二十.new ward.
二十.FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
.oh my work.
.asia dinner!


the end:)

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW what asia dinner that was!! IT WAS so yummy in my tummy. GIVE ME more please or i might die. THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those chinese characters the numbers (dates in august) or words that you typed? either way...very cool.

    ReplyDelete