I work at the testing center at school. In my dream it was about 12:30pm and I was finally on my way home from work. I was walking with three of my coworkers [two boys and a girl]. I've never seen these people before in my life, but in my dream we were really good friends. In fact, the girl is my roommate, Sarah, [she just didn't look like my roommate does in real life]. We were walking along the streets in Provo to get home when we saw a boy. He had a huge cart [like the kind you find at Lowes to haul doors and other wood]. On the cart were three HUGE barrels. He was pushing the cart down the sidewalk. My friends and I caught up to him and asked what he was up to.
"Are you the police?" He responded.
"No." Said my friends looking suspicious.
"Oh thank goodness! This is beer. There's a party down the street and I have to get these there before people show up." He said.
I looked up at him. "I'm a cop." I said.
Immediately he started running. I chased after him. When I caught up I grabbed him. He struggled to get away, but had no luck. [I have a tight grip in my dreams.]
"I was kidding," I said. "I'm not a cop. I work at the testing center."
We went back over to my friends and the barrels of alcohol.
"Do you mind helping me get this to the house? You're welcome to come to the party after." He asked.
My roommate responded, "Well we're Mormons so we don't drink alcohol, and its late so we're not going to the party. But I guess we can help you get it there. You should know though that we're not condoning drinking just because we're helping you."
We all put our hands on the cart and pushed it another block to the house with the party. When we got there we helped put it up on the front porch. Right when we finished the cops pulled up. We were caught. The boy ran as fast as he could away from the situation. The cops didn't chase him. Instead they began walking towards us to arrest us. Suddenly the barrels of alcohol exploded. The house exploded to. Then one by one all of the houses along the street were blowing up. Casualties were flying everywhere. Everything was on fire. I was knocked onto the ground away from my friends.
An hour elapsed.
All of the houses were burning. Everything was burning except for a few pathways where people were walking trying to find there friends to get to safety. I got up off the ground and started to look for Sarah.
I woke up while I was looking for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment