Here's some background to the story.
Last year, I had the most beautiful TA for one of my classes. [Lets call him Charlie.] I was basically in love with him because he was the MOST attractive man I have ever seen [to this day, I still believe that]. He told my lab class that he was supposed to graduate in April. So after the class was over I knew I'd never get to see him again.
Unfortunate, but really no big deal.
I was talking to my friend awhile after the semester ended and she thought that I wouldn't have the courage to ask him out. So OBVIOUSLY I had to do it.
idiot.
I emailed him and told him about the bet and asked him out. Obviously he didn't respond. THAT'S CREEPY!!!
AWKWARD EXPERIENCE NUMBER ONE
Today, my roommate and I were getting ready for work. I was frantically brushing my teeth because we were late and spit started coming out of my mouth, so I jumped back to let it land on the ground. It did.
But not completely.
When I got to work, I realized the drip of dried toothpaste on my shirt. I showed my coworker and he just laughed. He said that he wouldn't have even noticed until I pointed it out.
AWKWARD EXPERIENCE NUMBER TWO
I was working at the printer today so I gave bubble sheets and cover sheets to all the students taking tests. I looked down at a particular Scranton, read the name, and IT BELONGED TO NONE OTHER THAN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TA I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!
I looked up at him, hoping that he wouldn't remember the email. Who knows if he did. But he recognized me. I asked why he hadn't graduated yet and he told me that he does in April [apparently I got the date wrong]. Then he asked how my day went. Our conversation went as follows.
"Oh it was fine, I guess. Except while I was getting ready for work I totally spilled toothpaste all over my shirt and didn't notice until I got here. It was long and cold."
"The toothpaste was long and cold?"
"No. The day."
He laughed. I handed him his test and awkwardly laughed realizing that my face was BRIGHT PINK! I have no filter.
My coworker that had already laughed at me asked what that was all about. I told him the story and he proceeded to tell the girl he was getting a test for the story of my embarrassment. Jerk.
Could my day get anymore embarrassing?
yes. OBVIOUSLY!
AWKWARD EXPERIENCE NUMBER THREE
It was time to warn the people downstairs that there were only fifteen minutes left to check out tests. I got on the loudspeaker and said "Attention, students, there are only fifteen minutes left to check out a test. Please plan your cord a-time-ingly."
One good thing happened though. I helped catch someone cheating so I get to add another star to my name tag!
haha. someone needs to make a movie about your life.
ReplyDeletep.s. how is it even possible to cheat in the testing center? the odds of being next to someone who's taking your same test are just not good at all...
he had notes he was using and wasn't supposed to. he also took them to the bathroom with him to check them. but we get suspicious when you spend more than ten minutes in the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteI knew about "Charlie" but I hadn't heard about the toothpaste part. Also, I think it would be better if I refrain from reading your blog in the library. Sometimes it's too hard to try and stifle my laugh. You seriously are something else! <3 Please come over more often
ReplyDelete