So I was laying in bed when I felt a weird feeling in my mouth so I reached my hand up and felt that my left K9 tooth was loose. I tried to hold it still in hopes that it would firm up and not be loose. There was no hope... It fell out. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?! I was so sad. Whats worse is that I closed my mouth and felt the hole with my tongue, then ran my tongue over my other teeth and there was another loose one on the bottom row. Immediately I jumped up to go find the number of someone who could fix this.
That's when I woke up.
Thankfully, when I looked in the mirror this morning, I had a full set of very firm teeth.
I always heard that dreaming about your teeth falling out is a bad sign. So when I got home this evening, I looked up my condition.
Here are my results.
I have anxiety over my appearance and how others perceive me. Most likely this stems from a fear of rejection or aging.
I am also embarrassed about making a fool of myself and unprepared for my tasks.
I see myself lacking in power and self-confidence; I struggle to get my points across and express myself.
I have a poor diet.
I lack faith in God.
According to the Chinese, I tell a lot of lies.
I need money.
Clearly I have some serious issues that I need to sort out.
My favorite explanation is the one by the Chinese. I love China; they're probably right.
For further explanation of dreams you can go here.
i had a dream a while ago that i was driving along a road and a guy was changing his tire (from underneath his car, mind you) and his legs were sticking out into the road and i totally ran over them. EEK! luckily he was okay but i still felt bad.
ReplyDelete