
i'm taking this as my wake up call that its time to blog again.
for the record though, i really don't have time right now....
but this will be quick.
The date of my last post was January 3rd. I could use the excuse that I haven't had anything to say, but thats not true... I'VE HAD SO MUCH TO SAY. I simply haven't made the time to keep up, but I refuse to be that girl who quits everything she starts. My roommate told me that I could do something quick to make sure that I have something to post. She told me to try out summing up each day of the month and posting it all at the end like her and her sister do.
I think its a fantastic idea.
Here goes nothing!
FEBRUARY IN A FLASH!
busy.all.day. way to sleep in:( xin nien kuai le! DATE NIGHT! ultimate headache/cancelled party worst day ever. DECLARED MAJOR/ valentine's cards from the family:) kinda icky, kinda optimistic small world phenomenon WORLD'S WORST LANDLORDS! Chinatown:) new food FIRST FISH KISS qing ren jie kuai le! really good conversation:) TOMS! taco bell time! left behind:( temple trip BREAKFAST FOR DINNER goodbye cori:( conflict. caught up! 197 tests FIRST SUSHI! hampton courts? migraine lots of lists!
february in a flash (: love it.
ReplyDeleteslash you will eternally be "that girl"...
sorry!
chinese ones = need translations!!
ReplyDeletemonth in a word...originally brought to you by: me ( :
glad you guys are doing them though. a good way to catch up!
(my word verification: dresses. i have never gotten an actual word before)
the first chinese one says happy new year. the other says happy valentines day.
ReplyDeletespeaking of dresses i want one. i should go work more then i guess:(