Saturday, April 2, 2011

I guess its time for April showers...

except that we live in the desert.

This was march.

all i wanna do is sleep. essay, man! idiot. momma knows best! DATE NIGHT! what the marriage? 100% the.end. skyview please? looooong drive. momma knows best:) st. george! beautiful weather :) emily and brad <3 long good chat GO O BED! wofford? stranger to the rain:) BEAT GONZAGA! homework ALL day. what the blizzard? beautiful boy :) pretty little liars. FRUSTRATION! not one less. wrong exit:( super creepy. mannah from heaven. orchestra concerttttttttt! NOT BUSY AT ALL! cheaters/tip cup;)

*please take note that momma knows best TWICE. she's fantastic:)

So now that March has flown by,
it really is time for the April showers.
Minus the fact that I don't like rain,
but I do like May flowers,
so I will be content:)

dear anna and sarah. i love doing this. and i love you. thanks for the idea! love me.

2 comments:

  1. we sure got some april showers today...! or blizzards, whatever.

    lovelove(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. just be jealous that you don't get thunder snow.

    my word verification: "spied."

    ReplyDelete