Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May flowers to June bugs.

Note to self: BLOG MORE OFTEN!

I went to California this past weekend.
I PROMISE THAT I WILL DEFINITELY BLOG ABOUT THAT WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS!

Another month has come and gone.
It's time for may in review:)

1.bombed in a mansion?!
2.failed bathroom:(
3.CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME...in a month:)
4.please, spin me again!
5.published:)
6.message on the board<3
7.confusion...
8.could you possibly impress me anymore?
9.korea and double procrastination.
10.miss him/a little confusion:(
11.M.A.T.D. bonding on the mountain!
12.prankin!
13.no shoes please?
14.BBQ NIGHT!
15.learn some self control please.
16.one mile!
17.60 cents off!
18.chinese gormet
19.best night of my life:))))))))))
20.a very dizzy day
21.welcome back sun!
22.DANGG GINAAAAA!
23.ZHEGE SHI SHENME?!
24.shoppinggggg<3
25.i love to sing:)
26.please no, not now:(
27.oops. too fast:(
28.WELCOME TO THE CALIFORNIA COASTLINEEEEEE
29.one of the greatest sundays
30.H&M/ burn baby burn
31.last day to procrastinate:/


I love you all:)

2 comments:

  1. ahh i love H&M (among other things you mentioned).

    i keep meaning to do another one of these and i always forget until midway through the month but i'm going to do one for JUNE now. woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO ANNA GO! slash it sounds like you have had a crazy month! OUR FIRST APART. waaaaaaa. miss/love

    ReplyDelete