Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reunition.

Every year, my summer swim team has a gathering at McDonalds to register for swim team. It was tonight. While there, my sister and I ate with our friend James. For awhile Shandi was M.I.A. so James and I had some MAJOR BONDING TIME! hahaha. He told me he was offended that he was never mentioned in my blog. I told him I was just glad that someone is reading it! I also said that I'd jump on that. Then our friend Carrie came. The three of us [plus James' sister and my sister] have been super good friends for the longest time, but we've all lost touch the past few years. However, after tonight things will be different:)

Basically we need to stay in touch now!!

ps. happy birthday Marie. I wish you were there tonight!

I would put a picture of us up here... but I can't find one. WHAT A TRAVESTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment