Saturday, May 15, 2010

What if...?

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. There are so many things I'd change and do differently. Don't get me wrong, I don't by any means regret the life I've lived or resent myself for decisions I've made. But there are just things that weigh me down. Questions. How would things be different now if I made a different decision awhile ago? I shouldn't think like this. I shouldn't still be asking myself "what if.." Clearly what's done is done. The things of the past should stay in the past, and I should move on. But part of me will always wonder.

Would things be different if I never told you?
Would things be different if I apologized?
Would things be different if I hadn't given up?
Would things be different if I kept going?

I just have to tell myself to stop asking these questions. Most likely things would be different. I'm done asking stupid questions. I'm done worrying about the past. It's time to try my hardest to move forward and forget the questions that bring me down.

Goodbye questions that waste my time.
Hello new day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment