Monday, June 14, 2010

The Audience.

My mom said I shouldn't blog about this.
But I think its funny.

You know in old sitcoms how theres always that audience in the background? The audience always laughs at the perfect time. The funny thing about sitcoms is that the characters don't necessarily laugh at funny situations... the audience does.

I was telling my family the other day that when we have funny experiences or say funny things, I wish we wouldn't laugh. They asked why and I told them that things are funnier when only the audience laughs. My sister looked at me like I'm crazy. Well you see, I have an audience in my head that laughs at perfect situations like the ones in sitcoms. When they laugh I feel like I'm on television. I like that feeling.

My mom thinks maybe I should see a psychotherapist.

* I PROMISE THAT THIS AUDIENCE OF MINE ISN'T A RESULT OF INSANITY. I MADE UP THE LAUGHTER BECAUSE IT MAKES THINGS FUNNIER TO ME. THEY DON'T HAVE FACES OR NAMES. THEY JUST LAUGH. ITS LIKE A SITCOM.*

No comments:

Post a Comment