Today I was organizing our movies and I found A TON of video tapes from the family reunions. I found one that said LAKE POWELL 1994. I immediately quit the task ahead of me and ran upstairs. I blew the dust off the tape and popped it into the VHS. The first fifteen minutes was an edited slide show of video from the trip set to music from The Lion King. Next was almost three hours of all the video taken. After about 45 minutes I had to get back to work. But for awhile I watched the show, and my mom watched some with me.
NOW BOTH OF US ARE DYING TO GO BACK!!
Watching the tape made me laugh. There are a few things that haven't changed.
1. my sister still eats watermelon out of the bowl its served in when she thinks no one is looking.
2. my dad still talks with his hands.
3. uncle dave is still in love with the wrong NFL football team.
4. aunt linda still avoids the camera.
5. uncle carl is still obsessed with golfing.
6. i still feel trapped inside a box when i wake up in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment