Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Morning, Provo!

I'm back in Provo.

I'm excited to be back and for school to start again, but I have to admit, this Christmas break was most definitely my best yet. I hung out so much with my perfect little brothers and we became so close. I miss them so much already. Both of them teared up to say goodnight to me the night before Shandi and I left. We tried to wake them before we left, but they were both so tired so they didn't wake up. Thats fine though because we had a nice chat the night before about how important they are to me. Basically I LOVE MY BROTHERS SO MUCH! I love my whole family. However, that being said, I am really thrilled about the new year. So much will change for me this year, I can feel it. Mostly thats because I have FINALLY made a decision about what to do the rest of my life and I'm getting started.

Okay so really the purpose of this post is to complain about how dry it is in Utah. I SERIOUSLY SHRIVELED UP AND DIED LAST NIGHT. It's quite unfortunate, but eventually I'll readapt.

Okay so I actually lied. The real purpose of this post is for me to brag about Braeden. [Garrett, if you read this you should know that I brag about how awesome you are too.] But for now, its Breaden time. Here is the video that I said I'd put up of him singing. You should know that I think he's perfect.
:)


I'm so proud of that little poo.
Braeden and I are youngies for life!

1 comment:

  1. hahah i love the peeks at the words (: adorable. <3 <3 <3 little brothers.

    ReplyDelete