Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is what really matters.

I haven't written anything on here in awhile.
But I do have a few things on my mind.

1. When it seems like everything is changing... quit worrying about it. Everything probably is changing. There isn't too much you can do about that. Embrace change.. Ultimately you'll be happier if you do.

2. I'm pretty sure I have the most incredible family. On Monday night, my brothers and I had major bonding time. IT WAS AMAZING per usual. I love that they do goofy things with me... like dance around the living room singing "Last Christmas" and have evil laugh competitions:)

3. On top of that, Braeden has an amazing singing voice. And he's willing to sing for people which is awesome. He sang a song at the ward Christmas party. When my dad finally puts it on Youtube I'll post it so everyone can hear how awesome he is.

4. Lets not forget Garrett. He is such a goob. And he always wants to do new things. He's teaching himself how to play the piano. And he's doing fantastic. Oh and also, he's totally ripped. Thank you year-around swim team.

5. I am probably the most indecisive person when it comes to choosing a future. I've gone back and forth between majors every few weeks since I was in high school. And when I pick a new major I get so excited and I always tell everyone about it. However, finally I have come to a conclusion. This took a lot of research and debate with myself and I've finally figured it out. I PROMISE IT WONT CHANGE!
I'm majoring in Sociology and focusing on the study of crime and juvenile delinquency.
Kind of a big change from acting, yes?
Good thing theatre can be a hobby without being a lifestyle!

Basically.. life is good:)
And I'm happy. That's all that matters!

*Currently listening to "If my Heart was a House" by Owl City

3 comments:

  1. you can't ever really quit theatre. i still love love love it even if it's not my job. your new major sounds really cool though ( : what about chinese???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl I'M STILL TAKING CHINESE! no worries:) in fact, now I have time to take more Chinese classes. and depending on how that works minor in it. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY COOL!!!!

    hope you're having a fab break in VA ( :

    ReplyDelete