So one of my best friends in the whole world does this kind of thing all the time... and by this kind of thing, i mean she blogs all the time. My cousin does this too. And so do some other people i know. I thought perhaps i'd give it a shot, sort of as a release from my ridiculously stressful college life. I'm not an eloquent writer. I wish i was, but i'm not. And i'm not so particular about having perfect grammar. Scratch that. Grammar isn't a big deal to me when its written, but it bugs me when people don't speak with correct grammar. Not sure why theres a difference, but there is. So now that i'm going on an on about things that aren't important, i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do. But since i'm trying something new, i suppose i'll just keep typing... even though probably no one is reading this and i don't know what to write about. I suppose i'll just introduce myself for now. I'm an actress. Or at least i like to say i am. I'm pursuing theatre. But more importantly my family, my friends and my God mean everything to me. Oh and also i love my puppies. Amos and Andy. I suppose they count under family, but really i love them to death. So now that everyone is sufficiently bored, and i'm still unable to think of anything clever to write, i think i'll just finish. so uh bye. Scratch that. I'm posting pictures. Or maybe just picture.. we'll see.
These are my siblings. I love them beyond what anyone could comprehend. And my pups are there too. Andy (or more recently known as Andrew) is the on who is rude enough to yawn during our picture. And Amos is the one who looks like he's eternally glaring. But no worries, he's actually a pretty happy little guy. Then there are my brothers. Garrett is our football star. Such a pro. And Braeden is holding a wii controller because he's sort of a genius at super mario brothers (which by the way, i love playing). Shandi (whom of which is a sister, not a brother) is sitting down with the pups. She should be holding a guitar, or a football players ankle (because she's an athletic trainer) but there was nowhere else to put andrew and amos. Then there's me. Using my phone. Which seems shallow and makes me look sort of like theres nothing else important in my life. I assure you though that my phone is not my top priority. I'd rather sing. I could go on an on talking about my incredible family, except that is only interesting to me. And i can't really post anymore right now because i have to go rent a condo, which i'm beyond excited for!I promise that I'll try to think of something more inspiring or thought provoking for my next post. Because this one right now is simply the beginning.
i'm so proud of you (: i love it! besides a few minor spelling mistakes.. it looks grandd (; kidding!
ReplyDeletelovelovelove it. and don't worry so much about making this interesting for OTHER people.. this blog is about YOU! that's all you need to worry yourself with. everything else will flow naturally (:
<3
Hi Micaela!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! It's a great way to document the simple, crazy everyday moments. I hope you enjoy it!
P.S. There is a little blog test somewhere out there (google it)that will scan your blog and tell you at what grade level the writing is. Mine was written at a middle school level. Made me feel awesome.