Saturday, July 10, 2010

[untitled]

I haven't blogged recently.
And it isn't that I haven't wanted to.
Or that I haven't had anything to write either.

No really I think of some really great things that I'd love to blog about and I open up a page to start writing and I just can't think of the perfect title, or how to start. Then after a few minutes of just sitting and staring at my computer, I realize that I'm kind of tired. So I take a nap instead.

So there is much to say. And since I don't want to take up a lot of space I'll tell everything that I could have possible wanted to blog about in one sentence. I hope that I can capture the AWESOMENESS of all the unfinished/unstarted blogs that I've tried to write in just one sentence!

1. I don't ever take risks, and I'm tired of playing it safe in the game of life, therefore I've decided to stop quitting the things I'm passionate about and to be a theatre education major, and I know that it seems like I change my major all the time, but this is reality now; this is what I want to do!

2. I spend most of my time worrying about money and what how I'm going to set a budget next year because when it comes to finances I'm completely clueless; as of right now I'm still really worried about paying for school.

3. I was hired to work at the testing center at BYU and I'm so excited because that is MY FAVORITE BUILDING ON CAMPUS; people think that its weird that I love it so much.

4. I want to learn Spanish.

5. I donated blood again and I felt incredible afterwards per usual.

6. I love shoes.

7. I wish I kept in touch with people better.

8. Two years is a long time, and to me it feels even longer.

9. There is someone out there, who I can't mention by name, that I REALLY REALLY dislike.

10. I recently had a family reunion with my dad's side of the family and it was such an incredible experience to see my cousins again; we had such a great time.

11. Today I had to go to driver improvement class so that I wouldn't get my license suspended, and even though it was long and boring, it turned out to be great because I met one of the newest Redskins football players and got his autograph for my brother.

Thats pretty much it. Happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. yay theatre ed ( : also i'm not sure why you and sarah love the testing center so much. i had church there one year and that was totally...weird. but it made me like it more so oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow church there? THATS SO WEIRD!! i don't think i could handle that. but i do love the place on days other than sunday:)

    ReplyDelete