Friday, November 5, 2010

Frank Fridays

I feel like I'm turning into the Kron family's adopted sister.
Here's how it began.
Ruth started "Wordless Wednesdays" for her blog.
Then Sarah (my roommate/direct link to the inner workings of the Kron family) began "Tickle me Thursdays."
Last night Sarah told me that Anne started up "Spontaneous Sundays" and Daniel began "Musical Mondays."

SHE TOLD ME THAT OBVIOUSLY I HAVE TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

So now begins Frank Fridays. Here's where I say exactly what I'm thinking about something specific with COMPLETE HONESTY!

Texting while driving.

So I was on my way to my voice lesson today and there was a bit of traffic. I looked over at the car next to me because her reactions were super delayed and it was making me nervous. SHE WAS TEXTING!

Hello people! Do you not realize how stupid this is?

My friend back home wrote a persuasive paper on this subject. Studies show that people who text and drive are equally, if not more delayed in their reaction time as those who have been drinking.

PEOPLE DIE FROM TEXTING AND DRIVING!

Unless you want to end up in a car that now looks like this, please be safe and don't text and drive. Life isn't too short, but it will be if you aren't safe. Nothing is so urgent that you should put yours and other people's lives in danger to fix it. Pull over and deal with your business off the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment