Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is a new level of ridiculous.

The other night I had a dream.

Dwight K Schrute asked me to marry him.
REALLY MICAELA!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR DREAMING ABOUT?!?!

So this is how it happened. Dwight and I were really good friends. We hung out a few times. Then one day while we were hanging out he pulled out a ring and proposed. I was SHOCKED! Obviously, I didn't love him!! But it was seriously the most beautiful ring of my life. I loved the ring so much that I told him I'd think about it at work. While I was at the testing center [which is where I work], my roommate told me that obviously I couldn't marry him because IT'S DWIGHT! I agreed eventually, arguing that the ring was so perfect. I wanted to marry the ring.
Then Dwight came in to take a test. When I handed him the test, I gave him the ring back with it and told him that it was so clear to me that I didn't want to marry him. He was upset because now he was gonna do badly on his test.
Then the next boy came up to get a test and he said

"Did I really just hear you tell Dwight that you wouldn't marry him?"
"Yes."
"Good. Wanna go out this Friday?"

That's when I woke up.

2 comments: