Last year in school I wasn't always the happiest person. I was often pessimistic. I complained about cold weather. I complained about classes. I complained about boys. I don't know how I had friends. I wouldn't have been friends with me.
This year, however, I've been much happier. I was diagnosing my change in viewpoint. I think it might have a lot to do with where I live and who I spend my time with.
I don't complain about those things anymore.
Why should I complain about cold weather? Just bundle up more, silly. I love snow and I can't have snow unless it's cold outside. Besides, after tap class I welcome the cold!
I don't complain about classes anymore because I've learned that if I want to do well I should sleep at night and work/play during the day. IMAGINE THAT!
I don't complain about boys anymore because it isn't fair. They're only human. And trust me, they find us just as frustrating as we do them.
After I decided this all today, I took the trash out. On my way back I saw a girl who needed help with her groceries. She didn't see me. At first I ignored her and started to walk away. Then I thought "You idiot! Go help her!" That's when I turned around to help her. Not only did I feel good about what I did, but I made a new friend!
We should all be more like this guy!
"I did not provoke the fight, so I feel no remorse for what i was forced to do. We were arguing, and seeing that I was right and he was wrong, he decided to fight to cover his stupidity.
He swung at me first but being in the top of condition, I was able to block the punch neatly with my head. Whereupon I jumped to the ground, knocking him down on top of me. Then I placed my ear in his mouth and poked his finger several times with my eye. His teeth hurt so from the strength of my ear that he became irate and tried to kick me. But I cleverly blocked the onslaught with my ribs and face.
I scrambled to my feet and ran to my car in the hopes that I could get away and save this man from my deadly hands. Before I could start the car, he pulled me from the still open door. I then proceeded to swing at him, but only managed to hit myself in the head. To this I said, "What is this, two against one?"
That was the final straw- I lost all control. There will be no mercy!!! Taking him in my death grip, I pounded him in the knee with my stomach. Then I hit him two or three times in the fist with my teeth. He had had it. I could tell. After that he didn't even try to pick me up off the ground. He was too chicken."
He swung at me first but being in the top of condition, I was able to block the punch neatly with my head. Whereupon I jumped to the ground, knocking him down on top of me. Then I placed my ear in his mouth and poked his finger several times with my eye. His teeth hurt so from the strength of my ear that he became irate and tried to kick me. But I cleverly blocked the onslaught with my ribs and face.
I scrambled to my feet and ran to my car in the hopes that I could get away and save this man from my deadly hands. Before I could start the car, he pulled me from the still open door. I then proceeded to swing at him, but only managed to hit myself in the head. To this I said, "What is this, two against one?"
That was the final straw- I lost all control. There will be no mercy!!! Taking him in my death grip, I pounded him in the knee with my stomach. Then I hit him two or three times in the fist with my teeth. He had had it. I could tell. After that he didn't even try to pick me up off the ground. He was too chicken."
...crazy.
ReplyDeletescary.
..glad you're optimistic though! haha (: