Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Killer.

I had a BIZARRE dream last night.
typical.

I was ten and I was talking to my biological mother. (She was my biological mother in my dream, but not my real mom.) She told me that she was leaving me, but she had to tell me about a mistake she made first. I just looked at her confused. She explained to me that she had special powers and that she made a mistake. She accidentally put a curse on me. Because of this curse, I can't control my emotions. And not only that, but if I get angry enough I would kill people and I can't stop it. She also told me that I have an extreme amount of strength, but I was cursed to be a killer for the rest of my life. She warned me to try stay in areas where I wouldn't be too bothered so that I wouldn't get angry. She also told me that she made the mistake of cursing me with vampirical tendencies after a kill, but that those tendencies aren't for survival. (In other words, I'm completely human, but after my emotions get the best of me and I kill someone, I will probably want to drink their blood.) Then she said goodbye and that she'd arranged for me to be adopted into a good family. She left.

I was not only really confused by what she had revealed, but pretty upset. As I continued to think about my new circumstances and the fact that my mom left me, I got angrier and angrier. I killed my first person that day. And although my head was saying this is really terrible, micaela, stop, I couldn't help myself. After one kill, I buried the body and moved in with my new family.

Then my dream flashed forward to real time (except I was actually about sixteen). My family (as in my real family that exists with me in real life) and I lived in a small town where everyone knows everyone. After school I worked in a warehouse by a river. I hadn't killed in a few years and my parents had no idea about my curse. However, one day, one of my coworkers (I think his name was Bill) came into the warehouse and started to pick on me. Bill was forty. He was kind of large and would be easy to take down. I tried to fight it. Eventually though, my emotions got the best of me. I jumped onto him and twisted his head off easily. I couldn't leave work to dispose of the body so I climbed up the wall and hid him on top of some boxes above the rafters. Days later, people noticed Bill was missing. People asked me if I knew where he was because I work with him. I lied and said no, but I knew Bill was still above the rafters. Later, I was working and Bill's twin came into the warehouse. He asked if I'd seen Bill. I told him no. He told me that he had a haunch that Bill was hidden somewhere in the warehouse. He said he was leaving to go get a search team to look around. This made me angry because I knew I'd be caught if I let him leave. I told him I'd open the door for him. When I went to the door, I locked it instead. Then I turned around and spitefully told him how his brother died. Thats when I killed him. I hid him up in the rafters next to his brother.

Later I realized it was time to dispose of the bodies. I found these two boxes for huge nerf guns in the warehouse. I took the guns out and put the bodies in. Then I took them all home in my truck. I went into my house and I told my mom that I needed to tell her something. I proceeded to tell her about the curse and what I had done. I told her that I really didn't mean to hurt anybody, but I had no control over myself. She sat in shock for a second, but then she hugged me and told me she would do whatever she had to to protect me and my secret. I brought the bodies inside because she said we'd bury them that night. Then we gathered my family together and told them about my curse. They all promised to protect me. We went outside because we heard a car pulling up. The mayor of our town got out. She asked if I had seen Bill. I said no. Then she asked if the nerf guns in my truck were from the warehouse. I told her they were, but I didn't know where the boxes were. Then she said that she was gonna have to take me in. She said people suspected me of killing Bill and his brother. I was gonna be put on trial and found guilty.

Thats when I ran. I didn't want to kill anymore. I especially didn't want to kill in front of my family. While I ran, the mayor went back to the police station to get people to look for me. My mom called me and told me to hide. She said she'd bury the bodies tonight and that they'd find me and we'd all sneak out together, but for now I needed to hide because the town was closed down and I wouldn't be able to get out.

That scared me. I realized then that I was gonna be caught. I knew I could easily kill the whole town to protect myself, but I knew then my family wouldn't want me anymore which would make me mad. I realized that the outcome of my life was gonna be to kill my family, the only people who cared about me. I cried because I didn't want to do this but I had no choice.

That's when I woke up.

*Currently listening to "Whip my Hair" by Willow Smith

4 comments:

  1. haha finally watched that whip my hair music video. kind of a crazy song... but then again, I think i would have liked it better had it been justin beiber singing it.

    PS YOU HAVE THE CRAZIEST DREAMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH.

    stop killing people.

    //<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song is ridic. but then...so are your homicidal dreams. also, i'm glad you twisted off bill's head easily. he sounded like a total tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for backing me up, anna! HE WAS A TOOL!
    hahaha. i love you three :)

    ReplyDelete