BUT I STINK AT SCHOOL.
I found out today what the set up of my geography final is. It's going to be killer. So obviously I should be studying/attempting to learn what was discussed in class while I was asleep.
But I'm not. Instead I'm blogging/ reading Anna's blog.
That's why I'm bound to fail that test.
Also I haven't paid much attention in my statistics class. The stuff I did pay attention to, I thought I understood, but apparently I don't. Clearly, I should be studying for that.
But I'm not. Instead I'm blogging/ reading Anna's blog.
That's why I'm bound to fail that test.
It really make me mad when I slack in school because I used to work so hard.
Okay, I need to throw some optimism in this post so that I don't pull my hair out.
At least I work harder/am doing better than I did last year.
Thank goodness I don't need to know statistics to be a good actress.
K bye.
*Currently listening to "Carol of The Bells" by Mannheim Steamroller
carol of the bells = one of my fav christmas songs.
ReplyDeletefinals are always stressful, but luckily they will be over soon! you can do it.