Monday, July 4, 2011

June on the EAST coast:)

I really need to be better at doing this...
and by this I mean blogging in general.

But here is June in review:)

1.totally just ripped my pants. hahahahah!
2.ultimate sleepy head
3.45 minutes:(
4.2100 meters!
5.super hot day
6.fantastic fhe
7.I'M GOING ON A MISSION!
8.1-9:30pm
9.first j dawgs ever!
10.kiss talk
11.TANDEM RIDE!
12.super sleepy
13.LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
14.forehead.
15.Chinese 102: COMPLETE!
16.ten hours at TC
17.best morning of my life:)
18.dinner with nikki=best dinner ever!
19.fly outt
20.helloooooooo family!
21.hot and humid
22.DC!
23.mother/daughter time:) slash thanks joe for the provocity fix!
24.CARRIE!!
25.new eyes:)
26.hot missionary... what?!
27.REUNITED AT LAST!
28.pool? no sorry:(
29.consult me!
30.major change? no pun intended

The end:)

GOOD MORNING JULY!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE NUMBER SEVEN!!
    slash first jdawgs?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

    i miss you. blog more often. it's too hard to stalk you when you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST JDAWGS!?! what have you been eating all these years?!

    also cool that you're going on a mission (?). and kiss talk? haha. love it.

    ReplyDelete