I went to the Owl City Concert in Salt Lake City on Monday.
I can't even put into words how incredible it was. I went with a few pals from school [including Sarah...whose blog about this does the concert way more justice than I can]. She was surprised that this was my first concert ever... Which I guess is kind of weird?!? ooops :)
Anywho. The night began. We drove up with some other friends in a beautiful car. Then we got there and it had started raining, so Sarah and I popped out of the car and ran to will call. Once we were in we were standing in basically the back of the room. Lights played [we missed the first band] and post Lights, Sarah told me that we would make it the front... through the sea of heads... which were all attached to bodies... and were all standing extremely close to each other and pushing forward... apparently everyone wanted to be up front. imagine that! I didn't question her and we began our journey. As everyone pushed around, she and I snuck through the gaps and popped our way up to the front. [Its a good thing we're both so munchkin!] When we were more than half way through our journey, someone in the crowd started pushing more aggresively.. The whole crowd leaned over to one side.. then to the other. We were all literally standing at an angle ready to collapse into a pile of sweat.. Oh did I say we were all standing? Ignore that. I WAS OFF THE GROUND! Scariest thing of my life... because well I happen to be claustrophobic.. yyyyeaahhh...
Eventually Sarah faked a coughing fit and got us pushed up to the front:)
THEN WE PARTOOK IN THE MOST INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! Adam Young [lead singer and amazing] was up on stag and we were FRONT AND CENTER!
It was gloriously magical!
Then on Tuesday night was the GLEE season premiere. BEAUTIFUL! Sarah and I set up in the basement with a bunch of other people to watch it. NO TALKING ALLOWED!! This was a monumentous day. I loved the show... with one exception.. What the heck Mr. schuester?!
Enough said.
THEN LAST NIGHT!! Holy wow!! I went to the post secret convention with Sarah. And I can't describe it. Mostly because it was so amazing. And also because I'm sort of tired of typing. hahah. so yeah.
Basically the past three nights have been AMAZING!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment