1. A family who loves me
2. A father in heaven who is alway watching out
3. Friends who will stand by me at any time
4. An affordable college to go to that upholds my standards
5. A voice to sing with
6. A voice teacher to help me keep singing
7. A computer to listen to music on
8. Amazing music to listen to
9. Crazy dreams to entertain me at night and blog about in the morning
10. Blonde hair (I really like my hair)
11. Functioning hands and feet
12. Places to go exercise
13. Food to eat and money to buy it with
14. A bed
15. Four pillows and two bears to sleep with
16. Clothes to wear (that are modest)
17. A country where I can cast a vote for my leaders
18. A car
19. A country where I'm allowed to drive
20. The opportunity of higher education
21. Great leaders of a great church
22. Colors
23. Shoes to wear (an abundance actually. I have a collection to pick from)
24. Good medicine and hospitals right around the corner
25. Extended family in the same state as me
26. A camera to capture my joy
27. People to lean on to capture my sadness
28. Hope in a world that lacks it
29. A sense of right and wrong
30. The six hour long Pride and Prejudice
31. Straight teeth (thanks to braces)
33. A toothbrush
34. Toothpaste
35. Running water
36. Heating and air conditioning
37. A working brain
38. A testimony of Christ, my Savior
39. A place to go when I'm upset
40. Friends in the mission field
41. Transportation
42. Pants
43. Plumbing
44. Floors and carpets
45. Mashed Potatoes and gravy
46. An umbrella
47. Safety
48. Contacts and glasses
49. Opportunities to overcome my shyness
50. Electricity
51. A printer to use
52. Tap shoes
53. Community theatre
54. Healthy organs
55. Books
56. The ability to read and write
57. Incredible teachers
58. Mentors and people to look up to
59. A whole cast of people who are there for me
60. The knowledge of what is after this life and why I am here
There are a ton more of course, but I want to get to sleep soon and I still have to finish reading for classes.
I just wanted to say, one thing I am most greatful for is YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Daddy