The other night I had a ridiculous dream.
So I decided to write it down.
Two of my best friends, Macey and Sarah, were with me in Elliot's (our other best friend) room. He didn't have a roommate, and we were laying on the two beds in the dorm room. Macey was on one bed and Sarah and I were on the other bed, while Elliot stood awkwardly in the center of the room. All of the sheets and everything in the room were white except for the blue carpet and the brown closets. Then Elliot told us that he's been learning how to tap dance. So he put his tap shoes on. Then when he realized the screws were lose, he told me to fix them. So I did. Then he laid down a brown board on the floor and began to tap dance. Then Matt Moses (the RA) came in and told us that girls can only lay on the beds if they have one leg or the equivalent of one leg hanging off. Macey scooted over so that one leg was hanging off the bed and so did Sarah. I scooted down the bed so that my calves and feet were hanging off. Elliot started tap dancing again, but us girls were so tired that even tap dancing couldn't keep us awake. We fell asleep.
Then suddenly, everything changed. Sarah, Macey, and Elliot were no longer there. In fact, I wasn't in the room anymore. You know the backyard area where the queen of hearts plays croquet in Alice in Wonderland? I was there. My mom was there too. And a bunch of other women. I knew instantly that this was my backyard (even though it's definitely not). My mom and the women invited me to play croquet with them. So i did. Then I began to hear voices in my head. I heard the voices of two of my best friends from Virginia, Sarah Clark and Danielle Dixon. They spoke to me. I wondered where they were. AND THEY RESPONDED TO MY THOUGHTS! Thats when I realized we were speaking with our minds. I asked them where they were. They said they couldn't tell me, but they could see me. I had to find them. While I was still playing croquet with these women my friends started throwing paper airplanes at me. I asked them why they were doing this. It was so that maybe I would be able to find them. They told me I had to get to them quick and get all of the women out of the garden. I asked why. According to Sarah and Danielle, I wasn't in my backyard. I WAS IN A CONVENT! If I continued to play croquet with these women, I was going to turn into a nun. This was terrible. I COULDN'T BE A NUN!! I needed to find my friends. I asked them why I had to get the other women out. They told me it was because they found these incredible drugs that they wanted to do with me, but there couldn't be anyone else around otherwise we would get in trouble. My mom tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and she told me that she thought she saw my friends in a hole in the shrubbery. I went over to the hole. There they were. Waiting for me to find them:)
They told me that I needed to get everyone out because these drugs they were gonna do with me were AMAZING! I didn't question that. I proceeded to tell everyone that they needed to leave. No one questioned my request. Everyone just left. Then I went back to the hole and bent down to crawl in. When I got in, Sarah, Danielle, and I were about to start.....
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. My real shoulder. Sarah (the best friend here at school) told me that it was 9:55. We had to get to tap class in 5 minutes. I never finished the dream because I had to get up.
Interpretation please?
[Just so anyone who reads this knows, I don't actually do drugs. Neither do Sarah and Danielle. It was just a dream.]
this was an incredibly unusual dream, but i like it
ReplyDelete