In my dream, the 1100 and 1200 halls of Chipman Hall [which is where I reside] were for some reason, out of order. We had to move everyone who lived in these two halls to David John. [They also happened to have enough room in the dorm for a ton of extra girls.] This was an interesting experience.. to say the least. There were animals everywhere. Turtles living in the toilets. Geese sleeping in beds. Rodents running around the floors. On top of the the zoo in this place, everything was also pretty broken down. The bathrooms were barely functioning. The beds were all basically cut in half. The doors were all crooked and hanging off. There was even traces of blood stains all over the carpet. I asked Becca, my RA, what was wrong with the place. Apparently David John Hall used to be haunted. Many people fought for their lives and still died there [hence the blood]. Instead of getting rid of the hall though, the housing association filled it with animals. The animals kept it safe. The hauntings were gone as long as the animals were there.
That's all. Now every time I walk by this hall, I get a little creeped out and feel like I should warn them that it's haunted.
No comments:
Post a Comment